The Bossman in The Bighouse

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

THE BOSSMAN IS COMING BACK! KABS!

Hey Gang,Just talked to Kenny, the program director and all round good guy at The American Broadcasting School in Arlington. I'll be back on the air NEXT WEEK for about an hour or two. Stay tuned as I'm going to feature some cold cases, but I'll tell you about the capture of a fugitive law enforcement has been looking for for 15 years and a solve case.

And also coming up soon, I'm going to have an interview with a man whose father disappeared back in 1967.

Go to
www.radioschool.com

Find the Arlington Campus and follow the steps to download. Stay tuned as I tell you when and what time.

The Bossman

PS Don't forget to tell your friends to subscribe to my blog and review my cases. ;-)

http://www.myspace.com/thebossman06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home